Market Shift & Realtor Rep Tips
Before becoming a real estate agent with Keller Williams, Mike Connors spent 15 years as a regional manager with two leading medical companies. First, we speak about the current real estate market; it’s slowing down for multiple reasons. However, it’s not necessarily a bad thing; Mike tells us why. Then, we discuss the importance of full disclosure & sticking with fair market value and how referrals & trust are cornerstones of our industry. Finally, if you can’t figure out why your home isn’t selling Mike won’t give you one reason, he will give you 10!
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [03:30] The real estate market is slowing down for multiple reasons. However, it’s not necessarily a bad thing.
- [06:20] The importance of full disclosure as a real estate agent and why we need to stick with fair market value.
- [10:50] When you look at the top 10 reasons a house sells, the first 9 are all about the price.
- [16:45] Thoughts on bigger companies coming in and buying out whole subdivisions of the market.
- [26:35] Referrals and trust are cornerstones of a real estate agent’s work.
- When the real estate market slows down, it allows for inventory to increase.
- Some appraisers are more competent than others.
- You get more money for your clients when you stick with fair market value.
- The seller will ultimately set the price of their home. As an agent, you need to give them as much information as possible.
Website – http://connersteam.com